Modular Exhibition Stand Info
A modular display booth consists of a variety of interlocking components, which can be assembled and dismantled without the need for an external supplier and with a minimum amount of tools, labour and cost. A self-build display stand can be easily reconfigured to fit any size display area, without the need to adapt any of the components making them extremely cost-effective.
Modular exhibition systems are a great choice for any companies or organisations that exhibit at several trade shows and exhibitions throughout the year as it means you don't have to buy a new system for each event. What's more, although the initial outlay may be larger than other stands - you will save money if you regularly exhibit at a number of different shows.
A self-build exhibition stand is a great addition for exhibitors who want a more interactive display as they can usually accommodate a large number of accessories such as LED monitors for displaying videos on your stand, iPad mounts, cupboards, literature racks, load-bearing shelving, product showcase areas and much more.
- Free 3D visual on all modular displays
- Can be reconfigured for different events
- All come with hardware guarantees
- Breathtaking trade show booths without big outlay
- No need for external staff for assembly
- No tools required for most modular displays
- Portable and simple to assemble
- Shell-scheme or space-only exhibition stands
- Award ceremonies
- Product launches
- Promotional events
- Regular exhibitors needing different-sized stands
- High-end corporate events
- Indoor expos