Feather flags are a great way to get your word out there! These flags are easy to install and can be used for indoor and outdoor events. With numerous sizes and styles available, you are sure to find feather flags that will check all the boxes.
Feather Flags can be used for:
- Trade shows
- Street banners
- Political events
- Grand openings
- Store promotions
- Marketing campaigns
Feather flags are one of the most popular products for outdoor advertising. They are designed to withstand the wind and other weather conditions, and they offer a great way to advertise your brand or business. With a feather flag, you can quickly achieve signage that is clear and eye-catching. They are also easy to maintain, can last for years, and are relatively inexpensive.
Feather Flags Styles
When you consider feather flags for your business, you can choose any of the two styles of feather flags.1. Single-Sided
The image is printed on one side of the flag material only; the reverse side is a mirror image of the front side. The mirrored side is slightly less visible depending on lighting conditions.2. Double-Sided
A block-out liner is sandwiched between two pieces of flag cloth that have the picture printed on both sides. This is so because there is no bleed-through from front to backside; it appears as one single image when viewed from either side. This flag type has more durability than a single-sided flag because it does not fray at the edges.
Feather Flags Types
Feather Flags offer a great way to attract customers and increase sales because of their visibility, especially when placed in strategic locations, like along main roads or on street corners. They come in many different shapes and sizes and can be used in various ways. Feather Flags can be used as directional signs, directional banners, sale signs, welcome home signs, and more.
The following types of feather flags are the most common:1. Straight Feather Flags
These are the most popular feather flag style. As the name suggests, the banner is attached to a straight pole. The flag can be made from different materials, including polyester, knitted polyester, and mesh banner material. The graphic is printed to one side only giving it a unique edge over the other banners. This sort of design is called the flutter effect.2. Angled Feather Flags
Angled ones are made from different materials and printed only to one side, as in straight feather flags. The difference is that they have an angled pole, creating a more prominent visual area for your graphic. We also offer X-Banner bases with angled poles if you require more stability in windy conditions, or if you plan on using your flag indoors.3. Teardrop Feather Flags
Teardrop feather flags have a curved pole which gives them their unique shape. They are available in small and large sizes and can be produced using different materials such as knitted polyester, mesh banner material, and PVC vinyl.
Feather Flags Advantages
Feather flags are a great advertising tool. They are colorful and eye-catching, easy to set up and take down, and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Here are some of the advantages of using feather flags:
1. They Promote Your Business Anywhere
Feather flags allow you to display your message anywhere easily. You can use them outside to attract the attention of people passing by. They can be used inside as well to direct customers to your booth or store.
2. They Can Be Customized
Feather flags can easily be customized with your company logo or other information. It is common to include your company slogan, contact information, or other promotional offers on them as well.
3. They Grab Attention
Feather flags allow you to naturally grab attention because they are colorful and move in the wind. They also have an aerodynamic shape that is highly visible at any angle, whether people are approaching from far away or standing right next to them.
4. They Are Cost-Effective
Feather flags are cost-effective because they are relatively cheap to produce and install. They also last a long time, making them one of the best investments for businesses that use outdoor advertising and marketing.
5. They Are Easy to Set Up
Feather Flags do not require any unique fixtures or stands, making them easy to transport from one location to another. All you need is a flagpole. They are the perfect way to make your business stand out among the crowd. With fully customizable feather flags, you can create a unique style that truly represents your business. They are great for any business or event and are popular among all industries. Not only are they attractive, but they are easy to set up and pack away!
Feather Flags Applications
Below are some of the most common applications of our feather flags:
1. Event Marketing
Feather flags make for an attention-grabbing display at any event. They come in various sizes and are perfect for outdoor events, festivals, concerts, trade shows, and more!
2. Corporate Events
Many organizations and businesses use feather flags to attract attention towards their business, products, and services. If you are hosting a corporate event, you can use the feather flags for your event to advertise.
3. Sports Events
Sports events are always a great occasion to advertise your company or product using the feather flags. You need to print your company logo or advertisement on them, and they will give a great look to your event.
These days, festivals are organized at various places in different countries. If you want to organize an event or festival, you can use the feather flags as décor for your festival or event.
Feather flags add a touch of personality to your restaurant and help attract customers! Use them to promote daily specials, or new menu options. Adding food imagery to your feather flag is always a good idea!
6. Retail Stores
Feather flags are great for retail stores as they can be used as sale signs to promote limited-time offers or seasonal promotions. You can even use them as promotional tools inside your store!
How to Get Started with Feather Flags Advertising
You may be thinking about how to go about getting the best results from your new custom feather flag. If this is the case, then you should consider reading the following points on how to get the most from your custom feather flag:
- The first thing you need to do before getting a custom feather flag is to decide what type of design you want for your custom feather flag. If you are unsure about what type of design you want for your custom feather flag, it would be best to consult a professional who can help you with the right kind of design for your custom feather flag.
- You will also need to know where you will be putting up your custom feather flags. This is important because the location where you will put up your feather flags will determine the size of the flag and its visibility from different places. You may want to learn more about different locations and their visibility before getting a custom feather flag. This will make sure that your feather flag is not only a flag but a noticed flag, and it fits into the area that it has been chosen for.
- If you are going to use your logo on your custom feather flags, then make sure that it is visible enough so that people can see it clearly when they are far. The best way to do this is by using a background of light color so that it doesn't block the visibility of your logo.
- If you have no idea about designing feather flags and are unsure whether your design will be accepted, you should ask other people's opinions by showing them your design sketches or samples. Anyone who has noticed the flag and has the know-how of designing feather flags will help you get the most appropriate feather flag for your business. You can also get an online designer's help to guide you in designing your flag to look more attractive. You can browse through their portfolio and choose the one that suits your needs the most.
The Key Takeaway
No matter the reason, any business can use feather banners to boost their brand exposure - if they pick the right style, the right supplier, and the right size. The process is fast and easy: usually, only one meeting is required to explain a company's needs, get an estimate and put an order together. If your business could use some exposure, but you do not have time to wait around for things to happen, consider feather flags and invest in them today.