Selfie frames/photo booth frames are a relatively new trend in the worlds of social media, photography and business. Generally made from cardboard or foam with an adhesive backing for easy application- these days, it's not uncommon to find them on product packaging as well!
A selfie is often taken at events so people can share their experiences afterwards; sometimes, they're given out by brands who want you to take advantage of self-marketing opportunities while also using this interactive form of content which makes customers feel more involved than just reading about what happened without being able to see how exciting things were OR commemorate moments through text: particular messages written directly onto selfies).
Selfie frames are so popular these days because people love taking photos! However, the rise of social media has made it that much better with pictures. These selfie-frames have become an industry staple for business and events alike as they provide plenty of entertainment and some key benefits such as branding or advertisement opportunities.
3 Ways You Can Use Them For Your Business
1. Exhibition Visitors
Get your exhibition or trade show visitors up close and personal by snapping selfies with them and tagging them on social media for an instant connection.
Use selfie frames in-store, snap your customers with their brand-new purchases, and then tag them online!
3. Product Launches and Parties
No event is complete without a branded selfie frame. Our customers are guaranteed fun and will remember you forever, so don’t miss this trend for their potential customers! If they use it on social media channels like Facebook or Instagram to share pictures of themselves with friends - make sure that those photos have your company's branding in them too- because people love when companies show interest in what matters most: Themselves!!
Top Benefits of Using a Selfie Frame
1. Engagement -There’s no denying it; selfie frames help with engagement regardless of the event. Having fun and getting your customers to relax for photos helps lead them into longer visiting times, resulting in even more personalised conversations than ever before!
2. Social Sharing & Data Capture - Not only does this make people feel like they're having an enjoyable time at our retail spaces but also makes those who share their experience on social media think highly enough about us as well-- creating instant leads or potential buyers right away while you're still here on site
3. Highlight employee achievements/problem solvers
4. Ways we can improve customer service