Teardrop flags may just be the trendiest way to promote your business.
They are expensive but are they really worth the price?
Of course, they are! The benefits of teardrop flags are multifaceted. They promote your business and add to the aesthetic appearance of your premises.
However, the key is to use them properly or not use them at all. That’s because using banners and flags for advertising misfires when you are careless with the execution.
Here are a few tips that ensure you get the most out of your teardrop flags:
1. Find a Purpose
First and foremost, don’t buy teardrop flags on a whim. We understand they look pretty next to the exhibition stand and make quite an impression outside the office.
However, it’s important for you to figure out how you’ll use them before making the purchase.
The good thing is that there are countless ways to use teardrop flags. You’ve just got to find one that is apt for your company.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Use the banner to simply advertise your company name and contact information
- Utilize them in seasonal promotional schemes by broadcasting a big sale
- Insert greeting or goodbye messages on them like ‘welcome customer’ or ‘thank you for shopping here’
- Use them between aisles to display ‘new arrivals’ or ‘on sale’ items
2. Perfect Spot
What’s the best place to place your teardrop flags?
You’ve most likely answered outdoors. We do believe that these fancy flags look great when scattered around your parking lot. Yet, they don’t look amiss inside the store/exhibition hall either. That’s because their main purpose is to attract attention wherever they are.
The best strategy is to position them in areas where you get the most traffic.
Other points to consider are as follows:
- Make sure that the selected spots are visible to passer bys
- Leave space between each teardrop flag to maximize visual impact
- Strategically place them near the entrance and exit of your store/exhibition stall
Always select the right dimension for your flag. You don’t want to end up with something that’s too big or too small for your promotional campaign.
3. Handle with Care
Want to know a trade secret?
Teardrop flags are highly durable and super sturdy. You might find it odd considering the fact that they look flimsy and fragile on the surface. But the best banner and flag companies make sure to build a flag that has a long lifespan. They do this by using high-quality materials, steady bases and hardwearing construction pieces.
Nevertheless, the flags might get ruined if you don’t handle them with care.
So our advice is to:
- Install the flags properly to ensure that they don’t fall or get torn
- Store them away during bad weather i.e. rainy days, windy weather and snowstorms.
- Don’t stuff them into small spaces
- Keep them away from jagged or pointy objects
Let’s Sum It Up...
On the whole, teardrop flags are a great investment for both seasonal and long-term advertising. That is if you know how to utilize them properly for your marketing venture. So always remember to be strategic, careful and purposeful when you buy a teardrop flag.
Are you looking for a teardrop flag? Vivid Ads is the best place to buy teardrop flags in Perth. We strive to offer your teardrop flags at wholesale prices.