In digital marketing, graphic designing is the key element. Graphic designing is not just about drawings, it is the art that requires creativity to attain specific goals. If you are a graphic designer your life implies learning new skills, tips, and using different tools to do day to day tasks. To make your day more productive and create unique designs, you need to update your tools. Below compiled list of the top best tools for graphic designers that are highly recommended:
Till now from 1990 it is considered one of the must-have software in the life of designers. It is one of the amazing software for all kinds of designing at the beginning or professional levels. Adobe Photoshop is an extraordinary tool for designing prints and patterns to be the best in the designing world. If you want to create any type of logos, banners, posters for your website, then Photoshop is the best software that can help in designing. It has offering a huge variety of features. It may take many years to go through all of its features but when you learn its features you amaze your client with your creativity by using it.
- It has many tools that make your design skill more unique and attractive.
- This software is a bit costly, everyone can’t afford it.
- Due to its attractive features, it attracts the attention of designers.
- It makes the project more efficient when you are familiar with its tools.
It has 100 GB storage at an affordable price of 20.99$ per month. With less amount of features, it is also available for photographers with another package of 9.99$.
This software is used to create branded content, logo designs, the graphic of websites, icons and many more. Adobe illustrator is used over Adobe Photoshop due to its vector-based graphics creation and logos. It creates design related to advertising, branding and marketing related.
- It has features that quickly create geometric angles, manipulate lines and adjust curvatures.
- With various kinds of pens, brushed it can draw freehand.
- Layer feature that can split your design into different layers is that it is easy to edit each layer without disrupting others.
Its per month subscription cost is 20.99$. It doesn’t offer a perpetual license version.
CORELDRAW GRAPHIC SUITE:
Corel Draw is excellent software for the beginner as well as professional graphic designers. It has extraordinary features and is easy to use. Productivity is enhanced due to its vast workflow application. It has a huge variety of designing tools including the Handsfree tool, text tool, pick tool etc. which help to design creative ideas. One of the amazing features is it can export up to 48 types of files including HTML, PNG, AutoCAD, XML, EPS PNG etc. At Corel’s Developer community customized macros are offered.
- It can export up to 48 types of files.
- Mobile application is not available, unlike Adobe Photoshop.
- Different payment possibilities for customer suitability.
- While working with a stylus or surface pen it causes no disturbance.
- It has finer EPS offer high-resolution prints.
- You may think of a new hobby as it is very easy and fun to use.
- Over default CPU you can connect GPU while working intensive graphic system.
Corel draws graphic design fifteen days free trial is accessible. Assurance of money back in 30 days full version cost is 474$. You can also annually choose a subscription for 198$ which is 16.50$ cost per month.
This is also the best software for designing and in comparison to Adobe Photoshop, it is easier to use. It automatically resizes images that saves your precious time. It has the feature of combining visuals and texts easily so the beginner will get benefits when they learn the art.
- Through Adobe Indesign you can share text and images with your teammates.
- Along with hyperlinks, tags can be added to indexes and keywords.
- It has the option of multiple resize images at a time makes easy to create designs.
- It is appropriate for enterprise use only.
- People using as a hobby and for beginners, it is not suitable.
This software has a monthly subscription of 20.99$ per month.
An online proofing tool like Proofhub is one of the tools that make life easier for a graphic designer and will help to manage the task hassle-free. Before finalizing the project you can edit instantly your file, highlight the flaws, send and receive emails related to changes and add comments.
- All files are organized in one place and files can be easily shared.
- Due to its time tracking feature, it is one of the best tools for graphic designing.
- The review and feedback process is easier.
Its cost starts at 45$ per month it includes 15GB storage, 40 projects and unlimited users. It also has a free trial available on its website.
This is the best tool made solely for iPad users as it simplifies graphic designers’ steps while illustrating anything. It has a variety of tools to enhance your skills. This can help Apple users to draw anything and create a unique design by applying an Apple pencil on the screen and it has also a feature of recording all illustrations. It has an amazing collection of brushes.
- It has the feature of levelling up creativity by controlling all over the colours.
- Due to its economic price, beginners get benefit from it.
- You save your effort and time because of its multi-touch features.
- Via brush studio, it has 200 hand brushes that can be customized.
- It has 120 fps speed that makes the completion of the project much quicker.
- It allows the designer to edit work by drawing on different layers.
Without any requirement of subscription, it has an economic cost of only 9.99$ and is easily affordable for all levels of artist.
This is another extraordinary software with many enhanced features. On the web, it is available without any cost. You can use as much as you want for designing without any charges. Templates, Web sliders etc. can create through this software.
- You can create animations by using Genially.
- Free of the cost you can design as many samples according to your need.
- It has a free and premium plan.
- As it has a huge range of features which is enough to satisfy your clients.
- Users can make web sliders.
- In premium plans, interactive sessions in chats rooms are available.
It is free of cost. But it also offers a premium version that cost 9$ which is an economical price.
Affinity designer is one of the best tools for designing among all the software of graphic designing. Because of its different features of creating vector graphics. It has advanced features that can use to create templates, graphics, websites, drawings and many more.
- With its zoom feature, accuracy is ensured.
- It is easily approachable for beginners.
- By using affinity design, website designing, badges, logos, drawings can be created.
- It’s one of the best features is its economic price.
- For beginners, it is difficult to familiar with all of its features.
- It does not accessible with apps like Corel draw.
For one time purchase, it cost 49.99$.
If you are a passionate graphic designer but have wanted something for free so this software is best for those designers. You can create free of cost animations and 3D visual apps through this software. It has many amazing features like simulation, editing python scripting etc.
- For any kind of scripting different tools are available.
- Giving access to all as software is available in its free version.
- 3D interface apps and animation can be created by using this software.
- To customize the blender’s window, UI communication helps.
- Blender software can easily change 2D into 3D art.
- It has an amazing tool kit that is helpful in edit, moulding and sculpting visually.
You can fulfil your creativity of designing through this software because it is available free of cost.
In any business, graphic design has become essential surely it can boost your sale. Being a designer is not just about creative ideas, but you need tools for the execution of your ideas. Advanced and unique designs need up to date tools, so you can create mesmerizing graphics. So, in this journey of designing if you want to give your best you need to enhance your skills and have a set of tools for professional-level graphic designing.