A pop-up marquee or gazebo acts as a great offline direct marketing tool for businesses that are looking to interact with their clients on a personal, one-on-one level. Setting up a marquee has a lot to offer a business, i.e., if you do it right! You can rent or buy a gazebo.
Let’s help you make the best choice between renting and buying a gazebo for an outdoor trade exhibition, corporate function, etc., by listing down what each of these two options entails.
Renting a Gazebo
Renting a gazebo for your business needs has the following benefits:
- You will be able to hire a trusted gazebo renting company to help you find the perfect gazebo most-suited for your needs.
- The renting company will send you a professional who will set up your gazebo for you on the day of the event. This will allow you to focus your energies on other promotional aspects of your event.
- You might be able to get some discount offers on supplementary equipment that will help you nicely set up your gazebo. Marketing tools such as Counter Cards and Standees that you can place on your gazebo stall and around your gazebo respectively play an active role in promoting your goal.
- You can come up with a deal with your gazebo renting company that will allow you to hire a differently-sized tent according to the needs of each event you attend or host.
- If a part of your gazebo breaks due to renting a cheap gazebo, you won’t have to order a replacement part as the company will replace the gazebo for you.
Now, here are a few drawbacks of renting a gazebo for your business needs:
- No matter how many reviews you go by to hire a good gazebo renting company, you cannot really trust them to show up on time to set up your gazebo. And if the professionals don’t show up on time for your event, you will be without a gazebo!
- If you plan on using a gazebo on a weekly or fortnightly basis, then it will likely cost you a significant chunk of money to rent out a gazebo every single time. A much better choice would be to simply invest in a high-quality, durable gazebo.
Buying a Gazebo
Buying a gazebo for your business marketing needs has the following benefits:
- You get to keep your gazebo after you are done with the event.
- You will be able to securely keep your gazebo and protect it from wear and tear
- You can go for a customized gazebo; you can get your logo and brand name printed on your gazebo for added brand exposure.
- You can even re-purpose your gazebo and utilize it on a camping trip with your family.
- You can also lend your custom branded gazebo for a community event and get added brand exposure.
Now, here are a few drawbacks of buying a gazebo for your business needs:
- You will have to find a space to store your gazebo after the event is over.
- A high-quality gazebo can be quite expensive to buy.
We hope this article helps you make the right choice between buying and renting a gazebo to meet your marketing needs.