- How long is my quote valid for?
Quotes remain valid for 14 days.
- What is the standard turnaround time?
If you have opted for express shipping then delivery can take from 1-2 working days. Production typically takes 4-5 working days from payment and artwork approval.
If you have opted for free shipping then delivery would take up to 5-7 working days.
- Can the goods be shipped to multiple addresses?
Yes, we can ship to different locations. However, please note shipping to various locations can incur a higher delivery cost.
- Can I pick my goods up?
Yes, you can pick up the goods from our Derrimut office in Victoria.
- When should I pay for my order?
In order to send your goods in to production, we require the payment once the approval has been received. If you are ordering hardware only, the goods will be dispatched once payment has been received. We can accept purchase orders from governmental organizations only.
- What are your payment options?
Payments can be made via bank deposit, EFT bank transfer, or using your credit/debit card online or over the phone
Purchase orders can be accepted from governmental organizations only.
- Can payment be made after delivery?
As per company policy, we do require upfront payment before proceeding with production. All orders involving printing must be paid upon artwork approval. If you are ordering hardware only, the goods will be dispatched once payment has been received.
- What format is the artwork required in?
Preferred formats are PDF, Ai, EPS, a high resolution JPEG or PNG. You can also provide PSD files if need be
- Where can I find your artwork templates?
Artwork templates can be found on the website against the respective items.
- What resolution should the artwork be?
Artwork needs to be at least 150-300 DPI at 25% of the actual size of your product.
- How many colors can I get my banner printed in?
There is absolutely no restriction as to what colors can be printed as long as the artwork is in CMYK.
- Do all my banners need to have the same artwork or can I submit different files for each?
No. You can have custom artworks printed on all your items without any additional cost. For example, if you have 4 banners, you can have 4 different artworks printed.
- How much bleed is required?
Please ensure to include 5mm bleed all around the artwork.
- How to upload the artwork?
You can upload your artwork through the following link using the order number provided.
- I have a press ready file, but I would just need you guys to make a few changes in the artwork for us.Will that be possible?
Yes, our design service can adjust/amend the artwork for you for an additional design charge.
- What is the maximum file size I can submit?
There is no limit to the file size. However, in order to process your order as fast as possible, it is always better to provide artwork scaled down to 25% of the actual size with resolution between 150-300 DPI. This will help keep your file size small in terms of Megabytes.
- The proof looks very blurry, is this how my final banner will look like?
Proofs are only issued if your artwork file is high in resolution. Our team will inform you should there be any issues in the quality of your file. The proofs are sent in a reduced resolution so that the file size is small and can be downloaded conveniently. If you have received your artwork proof you can be confirmed that the final print will be sharp and crisp. When approving your proof, please ensure that you have thoroughly reviewed your artwork in terms of colors, content and layout.
- I accidentally just approved the proof! Can I disapprove that now?
Once you have approved your proof and paid for your order, please note we will not be able to hold off production.
- Can we please get set up instructions?
Setup instructions can be found within your parcel. If you are having any difficulties in understanding how to assemble the product, you may call our friendly support staff on 1300 72 16 14 who would be happy to help you.
- My goods are damaged, how can I get this rectified?
Please send an email on email@example.com along with the pictures of the damaged goods and a team member from our claims department will assist you further. Please review our terms and conditions prior to your claim: https://www.vividads.com.au/terms