Every amazing Insta picture needs a cool and creative caption. Sometimes words of comfort or a reminder can change someone's mind and encourage them to help them in a difficult time. Spread positive and good energy through your Instagram caption to all of your friends, family and followers that boost their confidence. This article has more than 200 cool, positive, creative captions for your Instagram photos and some tricks to create attractive Instagram captions.
Instagram caption features
- The caption should be simple
Up to 2200 characters can be fit in Instagram captions, but don’t use all to make your caption good. Your caption should be short, simple and easy to read. To keep your caption enough to read it to finish to get the audience's attention.
What your audience is looking for it comes down and also an exception if you are making a post for storytelling or other lengthy content.
- The caption is related to brand
Your caption should reflect your brand identity, whether your Instagram account is personal or for business purposes. This will summarize your brand nature on Instagram. For example, if your page is related to motivation, you should use positive and encouraging captions, and user-friendly language to make the audience feel good when they visit your Instagram profile.
Your Instagram doesn’t need to be an intense bit of literature, it should be memorable. As per the kind of your caption you are sharing, you can make it classy, creative, hilarious, and motivational or anything other ideas.
Instagram Captions for Business
You can enlighten your business by adding captions if you are running a business account on Instagram. Instagram captions are a good chance to highlight your business by mentioning your product and services in the caption. Here are some of the go-to captions that customers and audiences will love.
- Good evening, [city]! We're in town at Booth. Stop by and say hi!
- "If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat. Just get on."
- Our [#]-person squad completed the [road race name]! And we did it all for the post-run sneaker selfie. 👟
- We got product in the pipeline ... check back for an exciting announcement on [date]!
- Diversity isn't a recruitment metric - it's an ingredient for success. At [company], we thrive on the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our people.
- Spot the CEO. 😉
- At [company name], our best asset is our people.
- We had a great time with our customers at [meeting/event]! @ [client/partner], you guys rock.
- Thrilled to have [customer] at our office today! Come back any time. 😊
- [Company name] is off for [holiday]! We hope you all have a safe long weekend.
- Big things have small beginnings. [Company]'s HQ began right here.
- "It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." -Herman Melville
- How many [company name] employees does it take to spell "TEAM"?
- Want to work with these awesome people, working on a lot of awesome things? We're hiring! Click the link in our bio to see our current openings.
- Check, check, one, two ... is this thing on? [Company name] is now on Instagram! Follow us to learn about our culture, product, and (awesome) people.
- Tired of [customer pain point]? We’ve got good news. Click the link in our bio to learn about [product]’s latest feature.
- [Company] presents our latest product - made with love just for you. ❤Link in bio to learn more.
- Stop wasting time with [customer pain point]. Our [product] will help you achieve [X] more efficiently - just ask our current customers. Check out our latest case study here: (Link)
- Handmade in [location] and delivered to your door. That’s the [Company] promise.
- When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. When [company name] gives you [type of product], you make money.
Funny Instagram Captions
Instagram is a cool place to share lighthearted, funny content and spread happiness. Share funny caption might brighten someone’s day and boost your account.
This kind of caption might not work for every brand, but a little humour sometimes gets followers' attention and engagement on your posts. We don’t take seriously social media all the time so check out these funny Instagram captions for your coming posts.
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, just post it on Instagram
- My favourite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch ... I call it lunch.
- The cake is the answer, no matter the question
- I need a six-month holiday, twice a year.
- We tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of our lives!
- I’ve been on a diet for a week and all I lost was 14 days
- 16-year-olds are competing at the Olympics and some of us (me) still push on "pull" doors.
- That awkward moment when you're wearing Nike's and you can't do it.
- I'm just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be a cupcake.
- What if we told you ... you can eat without posting it on Instagram?
- I know the voices in my head aren't real, but sometimes their ideas are just too good to ignore.
- We don't know what's tighter: Our jeans or our company culture.
- Friday ... Our second-favorite F word.
- We don't care what people think of us. Unless they're our customers. We care what customers think of us.
- All you need is love ... and investors. All you need is love and investors.
- Hi, we're [company name]. We build amazing apps and eat amazing apps.
- They say "Do what you love and money will come to you." Let’s see what happens, I just ordered tamales.
- My favourite subject in school was recess.
- No thoughts brain empty just tacos and cats.
- [Food item] so good it’s got me weak in the knees.
- The best part about waking up is going to sleep eighteen hours later.
- The older you get, the better you get, unless you’re a banana.
- Bring the alcohol! Because no great story started with someone eating a salad.
- Don't worry if plan A fails. There are 25 more letters in the alphabet.
- If you’re not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light bulb in the refrigerator?
- The first rule of Sundays: If you can’t reach it from your couch, you don’t need it.
- If you fall, I will be there. Signed, Floor.
- The first thing I do after coming to work is log off.
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I am not so sure.
- Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.
- Darn it, just accidentally had another thought again.
- My goal this weekend is to move… just enough so people don’t think I’m dead.
- Do you think nothing is impossible? Try getting me out of bed before midnight.
- Looking at these pictures won't fix all your problems, but it's a good start.
- My sauce is too hot that's why you'll never ketchup.
- Google Maps said it's MY TURN.
- I got my haters seasick, they see me and get sick.
- If there would be an award for being lazy, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
Cute Captions for Instagram
On Instagram, if there is one thing people love on the internet is anything that drops in the cute category. Got all the cute Instagram captions for you related to all the categories.
- Don’t give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.
- My fave sound is you snoring next to me.
- Here’s to a hundred more years with you.
- Happiness is watching you do what you love, hopefully, that’s me.
- I like you more than [food]. And I looove [food].
- Wearing a onesie to bed just in case I SO steal the covers again.
- Cuddle time with the pup
- Just showing off my [item] a little. Be jealous.
- Always wear cute pyjamas to bed; you never know who you’ll meet in your dreams.
- You got me like
- I’d move to [state] for you. And I hate [state].
- I have no idea what I was doing before you came around. Sleeping, probably.
- No one can touch my books or my tacos
- Not me standing there like
- Don’t mind me while I drink my tea 🍵
- Did someone say [something you like]?
- They say elephants have a perfect memory. So do me when it comes to you.
- My pup is the salsa to my whole enchilada.
- I hate it when I’m singing a song and the artist gets the words wrong.
- Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet. No one knows how.
- Here’s a 🥇for being the cutest human to walk this earth.
- Me before you: 🌱Me after you: 🌻
- Just got that Friday feeling.
- Are you a timekeeper? ‘Cause time slows down when I’m with you.
- I can’t see heaven being much better than this.
- I'm not lazy, I'm in energy-saving mode.
- My pillow is my best friend (sorry, [best friend’s name]).
- A day doing [activity] is a day well-spent.
- I don't know who's cuter, me or my reflection?
- Being a full-time angel is so exhausting.
- With you, everything is twice the fun and half the trouble.
- Sweeter than a cupcake.
Quotes Instagram Captions
Everything you want to say, someone else words perfectly captures sometimes. It is a great way to share your emotions by using these quotes for an Instagram caption. Quotes can encourage people to think more optimistically and motivate them to follow their dreams. If you can’t find words here are some quotes that convey your message or idea.
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” - Charles M. Schulz
“The greatest glory in living lies not in falling, but in rising every time we fall.” - Nelson Mandela
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else." - Margaret Mead
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.” - Henry David Thoreau
- “You change the world by being yourself.”- Yoko Ono
- “I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” - Michael Jordan
- "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” - Maya Angelou
- "What I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have."- Oprah Winfrey
- "The purpose of our lives is to be happy." - Dalai Lama
- “If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” - Dolly Parton
- "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Mae West
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” - Walt Disney
- "Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "I would rather die of passion than of boredom." - Vincent van Gogh
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” - John Lennon
- “Success isn’t about the result, it’s about what you learn along the way.”- Vera Wang
- "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."- Confucius
- "Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear." - George Addair
"You become what you believe."- Oprah Winfrey
- “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” - Babe Ruth
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible!” - Audrey Hepburn
- "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."- Walt Disney
- "Love the life you live. Live the life you love."- Bob Marley
- “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” - Dr Seuss
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style." -Maya Angelou
- "Embrace what makes you unique, even if it makes others uncomfortable.” - Janelle Monae
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” - Tony Robbins
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” - Vidal Sassoon
- “Success is a collection of problems solved.” - I.M. Pei
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”- Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Gently, you can shake the world.”- Gandhi
- “I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do.” - Haruki Murakami
- “We become what we think about.” - Earl Nightingale
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”- S. Lewis
- “The road to success is always under construction.” - Lily Tomlin
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” - Walt Disney
- “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” - Lao Tzu
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein
- “If you are working on something that you care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”- Steve Jobs
- “Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” - Helen Keller
- “Stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” - Michelle Obama
Instagram captions related to Food
- How merlot can you go?
- Ain’t got muffin on me.
- We’re mint to be.
- Don’t kale my vibe.
- Let’s get fizzical.
- Spread the hap-pea-ness.
- You’re a real pizza
- That’s what cheese said.
- Apple of my eye.
- I make pour decisions.
- In the mood for noods.
- Mimosey on over.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and again doesn’t hurt.
- You had me at merlot.
- I am sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
- Good food, good life.
- If you are not supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?
- Donut kill my vibe.
- I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge.
- First, we eat. Then we do everything else.
- Life is a combination of magic and pasta.
Instagram captions for Selfie
Selfie is a unique way of expressing a beautiful and full of life of you. Make your selfie more attractive by using these selfie captions for Instagram.
- A selfie a day keeps the doctor away
- Confidence level: No filter
- Looking like I don't know how to lose.
- Beautiful from halo to toe.
- I’m kind of a big deal
- I speak fluent sarcasm
- Life is too short to be boring
- Anything but basic.
- Hard to be down to earth when you look out of this world.
- Me, myself, and I.
- Me, myself, and I
- Messy hair don’t care
- Personality cannot be added with a filter
- Ready for my closeup
- Be yourself, there’s no one better.
- It’s happiness for me.
- Smile! The happiness is right under your nose.
- No filter.
- Swiped right
- There’s always a wild side to an innocent face
- Why hello there
- Woke up like this
- Morning hair, don't care.
- Self-care selfie!
Conquer the world one smile at a time.
- It’s a great day to have a great day.
- The greatest gift you can give someone is a smile.
- Self-love is the best love.
- “But she looked powerful. She wore the sun like a shiny pin on the side of her hair.” -Lilian Li
- I don't need a hairstylist. My pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.
Instagram Captions for vacation
You want to share the year your vacation memories. Take some ideas from our Instagram captions for holidays and spread happiness with your holiday cheer.
- Happiness comes in waves.
- A change in latitude helps my attitude.
- "I hate travelling." said no traveller ever.
- If you need me, call me on my shell phone.
- I can sea clearly now.
- A chance to get away from the everyday.
- Save. Travel. Repeat.
- Staycation loading…
- Collect the moments, not the materials.
- Another destination off the bucket list.
- An adventure a day keeps the doctor away.
- Travel is an investment in yourself.
- Some call it a vacation, I call it heaven.
- An adventure to fill the soul.
- The scenic route is always better.
- I need a six-month vacation, twice a year.
- Be back never.
- I've never met a vacation I didn't like.
- An adventure a day keeps the doctor away.
- Catch flights, not feelings.
- Always take the scenic route.
Instagram Captions related to Seasons
Share your joy of every weather on Instagram with your audience. You can share the excitement of seasons with others like the sunshine of summer, flowers of spring, snow of winter, and fall of autumn. Start every new season with some seasonal captions.
Instagram Captions for winter
Winter is full of memorable moments to capture for Instagram – Snow, holidays, Sunlight. Here are some cool (as winter) captions.
- A snowflake is winter’s butterfly
- Having to snow much fun.
- ‘Tis the season to be freezing’.
- Keep calm and winter on
- “Timb' laces get tighter and parka hoods flip up.” — Drake, “Come, Winter”
- Winter is coming
“In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." — Albert Camus
- If it's snowing, I'm not going.
- Cosy nights. Good books. Hot chocolate.
“Winter is not a season; it's a celebration." — Anamika Mishra
- Do you want to build a snowman?
- Running on caffeine and holiday cheer.
Instagram Captions for summer
Summer has plenty of photo options and captions to match as it is the most worthy season of Insta. Here are some classy captions for summer.
- "Here comes the sun, and I say... It's all right." — The Beatles, "Here Comes the Sun"
- Happiness is a cold popsicle.
- Gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day
- Here comes the sun
- Life is better by the pool.
- “Summertime and the living is easy.” — Ella Fitzgerald, “Summertime”
- "Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink in the wild air." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Life's a beach.
- Schools out, the sun's out, guns out.
- 90% happy, 10% burnt.
- Sunlight is the best disinfectant
- Sunshine is the best medicine
- Living’ is easy
- Girls just want to have sun.
- "Summer lovin' had me a blast, summer lovin' happened so fast." — Grease
- Girls just want to have sun.
- Soak up the sun
Instagram Captions for spring
Instagram is alive with sunshine and flowers as the weather starts to change. Here are some alive spring captions for Instagram.
- Make hay while the sun shines
- Raindrops on roses
- “Warm winds in the springtime.” — SZA, “Warm Winds”
- Springing into the new season.
- Hello, spring!
- Spring cleaning
- Spring fever
- "And I think to myself, what a wonderful world."— Louis Armstrong
- April showers bring May flowers.
- Spring forward
- Spring has sprung
- Spring is in the air
- I owe a lot to the inventor of flip-flops.
- "Here comes the sun, and I say... It's all right." — The Beatles
- I think I just experienced all the seasons in a single day.
- I love allergy season, said no one ever.
- Currently soaking up the sun and smelling the roses. Please leave a message after the beep.
Instagram Captions for Fall
As seasonal Instagram captions make your Instagram fresh the whole year. Have a look at some creative captions related to fall.
- “Days in the sun and nights in the rain. Summer is over, simple and plain.” - Drake & Majid Jordan, "Summer’s Over"
- Pumpkin spice season
- Sweater weather
- Falling never felt so good.
- Leaves are falling, and autumn is calling.
- My favourite colour is October.
- "Wild is the music of autumnal winds amongst the faded woods." — William Wordsworth
- My favourite kind of weather.
- Leaf peeping
- Crisp air. Apple cider. Flaming foliage.
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice.
- "Anyone who thinks fallen leaves are dead has never watched them dancing on a windy day."
- It's never too early for pumpkin spice.
- Meet me in the corn maze.
Sassy Instagram Caption
If you are sassy, and bold then letting your caption talk as Instagram posts is a great way to express yourself. These are some sassy captions for those who don’t afraid to show.
- I only show up wearing my best and you shouldn't expect less.
- You couldn't even outshine my shadow.
- Please don't call me, I'm out of your range.
- What's a queen without her king? Historically speaking, more powerful.
- Be a little more you, and a lot less them.
- We're an acquired taste. If you don't like us, acquire some taste.
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me: it’s who is going to stop me.” -Ayn Rand
- It's okay if you don't like me. Not everyone has good taste.
- I'm a work of art, showing you the art of working.
- Well-behaved people don't make it into history books.
- Be sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
- We got 99 problems, but an awesome marketing team ain't one.
- People say I act like I don't care. It's not an act.
- They say good things take time ... that's why I'm always late.
- Intelligent. Motivated. Oh, and cute.
- Sometimes you just need to do a thing called "what you want."
- You can't do epic stuff with bad people. And we got the best in the biz.
- It's not called being bossy, it's called having leadership skills.
- If you don’t succeed the first time, then burn all the evidence you tried.
- Underestimate me. That'll be fun.
- I like my coffee how I like myself: Dark, bitter and too hot for you.
- You did not wake up today to be mediocre.
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.
- We’re entrepreneurs. They call us dreamers, but we’re the ones who never sleep.
- Above: A photo of me pretending to be listening.
- Oh, you sent me an email? Expect a response in approximately never.
- Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
- If you like me, raise your hand. If not, then raise your standard.
- All of us have the capacity to light up a room. Some when they enter, others when they leave it.
- Brains are awesome. I wish everybody would have one.
- Common sense is like deodorant. The people who need it most never use it.
- Do you see that? That’s my patience leaving.
- I’ll have you know, I’ve completed plenty of marathons. [Show 1], [Show 2], and [Show 3], to name a few.
- Everyone has that one annoying friend. If you don’t have one, then it’s probably you.
Read More: https://www.vividads.com.au/blogs/marketing/31-proven-garages-marketing-strategies-in-australia
Questions for Instagram
To attract your followers on Instagram, ask them cool questions. Some examples are mentioned below; let’s have a look!
- What is your superpower?
- 3 things you have learned this new year? Go, and leave a comment below.
- If you had the time machine, where would you go?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Express in 3 emoji’s: How do you feel today?
- What is the best gift you ever received?
- Who is your favourite person? Tag her/ him.
- How do you reward yourself after a long day?
- Beach or Mountain?
- In what film would you like to live forever?
- What would be your life soundtrack?
- Who is up for an adventure?
Read More: https://www.vividads.com.au/blogs/marketing/motivational-quotes-to-start-your-day-amp-will-inspire-you-to-succeed
Tricks of Instagram Caption
To create your original content for an Instagram caption here are some tips that will help you that work.
It is easy to make content for Instagram when you better know your audience's needs and expectations. Instagram demographics tell us about the user age group who follows you. To create Instagram captions it is best to understand which age group following you and looking for your content. Where do they live? How old are they? What do they like on social media? You can figure out this by social media research of the audience.
Creating audience personas is a good idea for further identification of the audience. At a point when you know who you are talking to, you can answers that will inform to create captions:
- What type of hashtags does my audience follow?
- Emoji are suitable to use here?
- Will this reference be understandable by my audience?
- To this post do I add more context?
- Put down the most important words at the start of the caption
If you are going to use a lengthy caption so make sure to put the most important words at the beginning of the caption to grab the audience's attention. Followers have to click “More” to see the next lines of captions, if you succeed in getting the audience's attention then surely they read the entire caption. At the end put hashtags and @mentions.
Like in this example: important words are written at the beginning that grab the audience's attention and they will read the entire caption of what this post is all about.
To target, the audience uses hashtags related to your post. If you want to use many hashtags so put all these at the last so it wouldn’t clutter your caption and make it difficult to read.
In your Instagram caption, asking a question is a definite way to spark engagement in your post. It’s a great way to interact with your followers and engagement on the post is the main component of the Instagram algorithm.