Magnetic sign printing has become popular in recent years. This advertising medium ensures a wide outreach and is a cost-effective marketing technique that most marketers prefer nowadays.
However, many people don't understand the installation process of magnetic signs and hence, assume that it's quite complicated. If you are struggling with magnetic sign installation, here are a few tips that you need to follow so that you can market your brand in the best possible manner.
So, let's get started and explore the process.
- Once you get your customized magnetic sign, make sure that its surface is clean and doesn’t have any debris. If you've taken it out of storage, there's a chance that it can have dust particles gathered on the sticking surface, so make sure to clean it.
- Next up, you need to thoroughly clean the metallic surface that you will stick the sign on. Another important thing to remember here is to dry off the surface and ensure that no moisture is present as you apply the magnetic sign. The presence of condensation will spell trouble for you later on, so you need to be careful.
- Magnetic signs for car doors are very common. If you are installing the magnetic sign on the vehicle door, make sure that you apply the sign on the flat surface. The important thing to remember here is to never apply magnetic signs over rust or deep curves. If you do, there will be air gaps in between the magnet and the surface, which will prevent the magnetic sheet from gripping the surface strongly. In case this happens, the sign is likely to fall off.
- When applying the magnetic sign, make sure they are at room temperature. This is because cold magnets can easily become rigid, which makes application difficult. If you are applying a magnetic sign on your car during winters, make sure you are in a garage or an enclosed space.
- When applying the magnet, begin with a corner and gently place the magnet on the smooth surface. Let the magnet grab the surface on its own as that will allow you to place the magnet easily. Remember that to reposition the sign, you will have to remove it by pulling a corner. Never drag the magnet across the surface as it can scratch the surface of your car.
If you want to make the most of this marketing medium, you have to make sure that the signs are not crooked and are placed perfectly. These magnetic sign installation tips will take your vehicle marketing efforts to the next level.
If you'd like more tips on magnetic sign installation, it's better to contact industry experts who have years of experience to back their knowledge. Get in touch with our team of professionals at Vividads and get your customized printed magnetic signs today! Work with our professionals to design your promotional material. Email us at email@example.com to get a quote today or call us at 1300 72 16 14 for more information!